All persons with permanent resident status are required to change their identity cards to MyPR beginning 1 June 2006.
- Clear identification of permanent resident
- Red background
- Displays information on original nationality.
- Displays the entry permit number if applicable
MYPR APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- First application can be made at the NRD headquarters, in Putrajaya and NRD state offices only.
- Application for replacement can be made at any NRD counter.
- Original and copy of entry permit
- Original and copy of the passport
- Original and copy of birth certificate for those born in Malaysia
- Original and copy of adoption certificate (if applicable)
- Other supporting documents