Application to insert information or correct any factual errors provided during registration due to incorrect or unavailable information.
Application for registration of death may be made by the following persons:
- Parent of the deceased;
- Spouse of the deceased;
- Sibling of the deceased;
- Child or legally adopted child of the deceased
- Form JPN.LM21 that is completed;
- Form JPN.LM22;
- Death Certificate of the deceased (original and copy);
- Identity card or identification document of the applicant (original and copy);
- Marriage certificate or document if application is made by the spouse;
- Other supporting documents such as the certificate or card certifying embracing of Islam of a parent of the deceased, Birth or Death Certificate of a parent of the deceased and the letter of approval for change of name from the Identity Card Division of NRD
- Registration fee: RM2.00;
- Approval fee: RM5.00
- Fee for extract of Death Certificate: RM5.00
2.JPN.LM22 – Note : The online forms are to be used reference only.The may not be printed and used for transaction purpose.For transactions,please use the original forms.