Application For Replacement Of Non-Citizen Identity Card (MyPR)

Print Friendly and PDF

Applicants who hold the identity card (MyKad) and are permanent residents must apply to replace it with the permanent resident identity card (MyPR).

The applicant is required to go to any NRD counter.

The applicant is required to go to any NRD counter with the necessary documents (originals and copies).

1    Applicant’s Documents (Originals And Copies)

1.1    Identity card

1.2    Entry permit or extract of identity card register details (JPN.KP12)

1.3    Passport (if any)


2.1     For the verification of address, it is required to provide the electricity bill/ water bill / sewerage bill / utility bill /Property assessment tax/ assessment tax / income tax’s assessment form / sale and purchase agreement / tenancy agreement / supporting document from Headman / Village Head / Tuai Rumah (Longhouse Head) / ADUN (State Legislative Assembly Members) / MP (Member of Parliament) / Employer / Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM) or other equivalent documents. (ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY)

Identity Card (MyPR) Replacement Application Fee under Regulation 18
Re-registration applications submitted after age 25 will be charged a processing fee.

Age Application fee(RM) Processing Fee(RM) Total(RM)
Over 25 years 40.00 10.00 50.00
Font Resize