Application For Identity Card For Retired Police And Military Personnel

Print Friendly and PDF

Regulation 3 (2) of the National Registration Regulations 1990 (Amendment 2007) states that a member of the police or military who has completed service is required to register for the identity card within 30 days of the date of the police or military discharge papers.

1.   The applicant is required to go to any NRD counter.

2.   The JPN.KP01 application form can be found at any nearby NRD office which has been fully completed. If the applicant is the holder of a plastic identity card (KPP) or a high-grade identity card (KPT) which was last held before joining the police/army.

The applicant is required to go to any NRD counter with the necessary documents (originals and copies).

1.  Applicant’s Documents (Originals And Copies)

1.1    Birth Certificate or extract of Birth Certificate

1.2    Police or military service discharge papers


2.1     For the verification of address, it is required to provide the electricity bill/ water bill / sewerage bill / utility bill /Property assessment tax/ assessment tax / income tax’s assessment form / sale and purchase agreement / tenancy agreement / supporting document from Headman / Village Head / Tuai Rumah (Longhouse Head) / ADUN (State Legislative Assembly Members) / MP (Member of Parliament) / Employer / Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM) or other equivalent documents. (ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY)


Note: The online forms are to be used as reference only. They may not be printed and used for transaction purposes. For transactions, please use the original forms.

Application Form JPN.KP01 (obtainable from the NRD counter) must be completed.

Font Resize