Application To Correct Errors In The Marriage Register

Print Friendly and PDF

This application is for correcting errors in the marriage register.

    1. This application is only to correct errors made at the time of marriage registration.


  1. Applications may be submitted at any NRD counter. or by post addressed to:Ketua Pengarah
    Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara
    (Bahagian Perkahwinan dan Perceraian)
    No. 20, Persiaran Perdana
    Presint 2
    62551 PUTRAJAYA.

    (Documents sent by post must include the correct contactable correspondence address).

1.    Form JPN.KC08 that is completed.

2.    MyKad (photocopy of MyKad if application is by post).

3.    ORIGINAL passport (photocopy of passport pages with personal details if application is by post).

4.    ORIGINAL Marriage Certificate.

5.    Statutory declaration relating to error to be corrected.

6.    Other supporting documents (if applicable).

1.    RM2.00 for application fee.

2.    RM6.00 for amendment fee.

Note: The online forms are to be used as reference only. They may not be printed and used for transaction purposes. For transactions, please use the original forms.

JPN.KC08 – Application Form To Correct Errors In The Marriage Register

Font Resize