Application For Identity Card (MyKad Or MyPR) Replacement For Citizens And Non-Citizens Aged 18

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Regulation 18 of the National Registration Regulations 1990 (Amendment 2007) states that any person who has attained the age of 18 and is a citizen or permanent resident identity card bearer must have a replacement identity card made no later than the age of 25.

1    The applicant must be aged 18 to 25 years.

2    The applicant is required to go to any NRD counter.

The applicant is required to go to any NRD counter with the required documents.

1. Applicant’s Document (Original)

1.1. Identity card (MyKad or MyPR)


2.1     For the verification of address, it is required to provide the electricity bill/ water bill / sewerage bill / utility bill /Property assessment tax/ assessment tax / income tax’s assessment form / sale and purchase agreement / tenancy agreement / supporting document from Headman / Village Head / Tuai Rumah (Longhouse Head) / ADUN (State Legislative Assembly Members) / MP (Member of Parliament) / Employer / Malaysian Armed Forces (ATM) or other equivalent documents. (ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPY)

Non-Citizens = RM 40.00
Font Resize